Saturday, 25 September 2010

Spindle Launch


I had an enjoyable evening on Thursday down at the Jam bar on Middle Street toasting the launch of issue two of Spindle magazine – a new Brighton based fashion and lifestyle publication. I wasn’t sure what to expect but I was really impressed – it’s genuinely a definite cut above the competition, both in style and content. The magazine is printed in full colour on lovely matt paper stock, with lavish photography and a brilliant use of illustration and hand-rendered type throughout. Contributing illustrators include my former Brighton classmates and friends Tom Forman, Phil Dennis (www.philipdennisart.com) and Hannah Forward (www.hannahforward.com) – with the whole thing designed and art directed by my friend Sarah Ferrari (www.sarahferrari.com). Check out the list of stockists on their site - spindlemagazine.com.

1 comment: