Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Heroes and Villains


I’ve added some new products to my online shop (http://peterjamesfield.bigcartel.com/)- a range of five greetings cards, plus my first ever PJF badge set, ‘Heroes and Villains’, for only £3.

These sets of four 25mm button badges feature a random assortment of celebrities categorised by me as either heroes or villains. You’re welcome to disagree with my decisions...
The eight heroes are Al Pacino, Keith Moon, Graham Coxon, Jeanette Winterson, Dot Cotton, Tracey Emin, Jane Austen and Marcel Proust.

The villains, whose faces are partially obliterated with angry scribbles, are Mr. Blobby, the Crazy Frog, Jennifer Lopez, Lisa from Steps, Jim Carrey, Victoria Beckham, Danni Minogue and Damien Hirst.

The hatred is tongue in cheek, you understand (in the past I’ve even identified myself as a bit of a closet Danni fan) but the heroes are certainly genuine. The fact that I haven’t ever finished my copy of Proust’s ‘A Le Recherce du Temps Perdu’ is neither here nor there, of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment