Wednesday, 5 December 2012

PJF CD Swap - Year Eight

It's that time of year again! The annual PJF CD swap is back.



If you haven’t taken part before, here’s the lowdown; make a compilation CD of your favourite music – any number of tracks. Burn 10 copies and send them to me. (Design a nice sleeve if you're artistically inclined - this bit is optional)
A few weeks later you will receive a selection package containing 10 randomly chosen compilations by the other players. All swappers are welcome, whether you know me personally or not – but please let me know if you’re playing ASAP by e-mailing peterfield13@hotmail.com. If you've got friends who want to take part that's fine too - but do let me know! I’ll respond with a fuller list of instructions, my address etc.

There's no need to allow this to interfere with the usual Xmas mayhem (unless you want it to!) - as the deadline for sending me your CDs is not til the end of February 2013 – which gives you the entire festive period, and beyond, to start dreaming up your playlists...

No comments:

Post a Comment