Thursday, 14 August 2014

CD Swap - Year Nine



My CD Swap game (delayed eight months by all the preparation for my diary book) is FINALLY back for it's 9th year.

If you're reading this - you're invited to play. If you haven’t taken part before, here’s the lowdown; make a compilation CD of your favourite music – any number of tracks. Burn 10 copies and send them to me. (Design a nice sleeve if you're artistically inclined - this bit is optional)

A few weeks later you will receive a selection package containing 10 randomly chosen compilations by the other players. All swappers are welcome, whether you know me personally or not – but please let me know if you’re playing ASAP by e-mailing peterjamesfield13@gmail.com

I will need to cap the numbers beyond a certain point so if you want to take part, register your interest and I'll get your name down on the list.
If you've got friends who want to take part that's fine too - but do let me know! I’ll respond with a fuller list of instructions, my address etc.

If you live in Brighton and I can hand-deliver your selection pack, the CD swap is free to enter.
If you live outside Brighton, I'll need to ask for £4, this is just to cover the postage costs. (Overseas players welcome too - but I'll have to ask for £6)


The deadline is Monday September 29th - you've got ages to dream up your playlists!

No comments:

Post a Comment